Blogs & Posts
26 August 2020
A couple of times a year, this subject come around. Like a comet, it blasts through natural hair groups, discussion forums and social media. Is the word "nappy" good or bad? Should we use it or not?&n...
10 December 2019
"I am a daughter of the African soil and I am beautiful. See your face reflected in mine" Zobizini Tunzi Congratulations to Zozibini Tunzi, Miss Universe 2019. Her beauty is strikingly honest,&nb...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
14 September 2019
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more m...
12 July 2019
A recent tweet by a self-proclaimed "progressive "man – who says he is running for Mayor of San Francisco - on Twitter – unhappy with the appointment of Zerlina Maxwell to a new senior position, made ...
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 1204 times
- Super Short Styling Read 4889 times
- Dandruff Shampoo Read 7980 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 803 times
- Dry Scalp Remedies Read 5729 times
- Lavender Essentials Read 4168 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 1420 times