Blogs & Posts
22 June 2021
I want to say something about the current iteration of the "natural hair community" and I am going to be blunt. Fractured -- that term came to mind because of all the splits into tribal...
21 August 2020
A new study conducted by Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, a management professor and a senior associate dean who conducted the research at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, has been released with no...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 3342 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 17478 times
- All About Comfrey Read 6706 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 20850 times
- Jojoba Oil Read 9902 times
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 6161 times
- Argan Oil Read 8232 times