Blogs & Posts
14 September 2019
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more m...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin starte...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over ...
12 October 2019
Nothing, and I mean nothing – is as fierce as a cool, sharp and on-point teeny-weeny-afro. And I mean that. I have worn almost every style out there on my natural hair. And the one that gave me the mo...
- 5 Steps to Younger Skin Read 639 times
Broken Arm + Natural Hair =
- Power Shine Vinegar Rinse Read 12895 times
- Short. Sharp. Chic. Read 4117 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 672 times
- Suave Naturals - Know Your Ingredients Read 1335 times
- Itchy Scalp Shampoo Read 11224 times