Blogs & Posts
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
12 July 2019
A recent tweet by a self-proclaimed "progressive "man – who says he is running for Mayor of San Francisco - on Twitter – unhappy with the appointment of Zerlina Maxwell to a new senior position, made ...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
- Fearing the 'Fro Read 16038 times
- Pracaxi Oil Read 12772 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11765 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 8202 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 2560 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 2501 times
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 5233 times