Blogs & Posts
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 7229 times
- Why I Love Lupita Nyong’o Read 6423 times
- Infused Comfrey Oil Read 9025 times
- Super Short Styling Read 5368 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 12167 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 1330 times
- Natural Hair: Pretty Girl Read 7297 times
Patricia Gaines aka Deecoily is the founder and creator of Nappturality in 2002, the beginning of the natural hair movement. Since 2000 she has been blogging on all things natural hair, Black culture and politics.
Let's get scientific and understand the way hair grows.Once you understand the phases of hair growth, you will better understand how to grow your hair longer and stronger. It is not as complicated as you think but you should know the basics.
Lavender is A Natural’s Best Friend. If I had to choose one herbal oil or infusion for my hair routine, it would be lavender.
Our Gallery of Stars, or "SuperNappturals" as we call them, are regular women, just like you and me, who are proudly wearing their natural hair. If you would like to submit a photo to the gallery, you can do so via our FaceBook Page or send an email to dee (at) nappturality.com.
Flaxseed gel is my STAPLE hair product. It is one of the most versatile products you can make for your hair and it is good for every hair type and style.