Blogs & Posts
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
16 June 2020
We all have heard the benefits of African Shea Butter for decades. Centuries. And it has rightfully earned its place at the apex of nut butters. But what is it, where does it come from and is it for e...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
- The Myth of Militancy Read 2922 times
- Relaxer Sales Drop Read 6145 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 10713 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 3473 times
- Dry Scalp Remedies Read 6256 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5896 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 1330 times