- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11277 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 717 times
- Dee's CoCoLoYo Read 8133 times
- Anti-Dandruff Tonic Read 5067 times
- Afro Puffs & Frohawks Read 6409 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 1247 times
- Moisturizing Spritz Read 6429 times
Blogs & Posts
A recently published study published on June 9, 2017 in Carcinogenesis, Volume 38, Issue 9, 1 September 2017 has discovered a link between hair dye usage and diseases including breast cancer. This is a red flag for us all to re-examine our use of chemicals.
It’s inevitable. The last frontier of a head of healthy, natural hair – the process of going grey. We all have to face it. It will happen. All of us who are heading for a “mature” age, and even some of our younger women who have that early-graying gene, or the stress-caused change have to face it, though earlier than the rest of us.