- Shea Twist Butter Read 7392 times
- Super Short Styling Read 4691 times
- Apricot Kernel Oil Read 9472 times
- Transitioning Problems Read 21273 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 961 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 17694 times
- A High Price to Pay Read 3437 times
Blogs & Posts
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
11 September 2019
Back when I wrote this article about Viola Davis and her big beautiful afro at the Golden Globes, I was super excited. No one had dared to wear their natural hair so OUT and...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Coils are a tight pattern. So, I am going to refer to...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over ...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...