Blogs & Posts
21 August 2020
A new study conducted by Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, a management professor and a senior associate dean who conducted the research at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, has been released with no...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
10 December 2019
"I am a daughter of the African soil and I am beautiful. See your face reflected in mine" Zobizini Tunzi Congratulations to Zozibini Tunzi, Miss Universe 2019. Her beauty is strikingly honest,&nb...
17 August 2020
You know, people have ALWAYS been up in Black women's business when it comes to our bodies, our hair. Too skinny, too fat, short, too nappy, too whatever. And you know what? Leave us alone. There is a...
11 September 2019
Back when I wrote this article about Viola Davis and her big beautiful afro at the Golden Globes, I was super excited. No one had dared to wear their natural hair so OUT and so BIG before, and she abs...
- The Myth of Militancy Read 2665 times
- Wigs, Weaves, Crochet Braids Read 4748 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 1397 times
- Locking Your Hair - Starting Locs Read 39247 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 9351 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 14356 times
Broken Arm + Natural Hair =