Blogs & Posts
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
16 June 2020
We all have heard the benefits of African Shea Butter for decades. Centuries. And it has rightfully earned its place at the apex of nut butters. But what is it, where does it come from and is it for e...
21 August 2020
A new study conducted by Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, a management professor and a senior associate dean who conducted the research at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, has been released with no...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
- Trichilia Oil Read 6892 times
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13667 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 3377 times
- Short. Sharp. Chic. Read 4754 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 20973 times
- Power Shine Vinegar Rinse Read 13608 times
- Short Natural Hair. Care! Read 4400 times
Displaying items by tag: military
Friday, 15 August 2014 00:00
It wasn't long ago that wearing natural hair other than in a short afro, was prohibited in the US military. Times are changing, slowly.
Published in Nappturality Hair & Beauty