- Moisturizing Spritz Read 6454 times
- Transitioning Problems Read 20072 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5211 times
- Marshmallow Aloe Softener Read 6353 times
- 5 Quick Fixes for Natural Hair Pampering Read 1028 times
- Simplify Your Hair Routine Read 7471 times
- Butters, Whips & Pomades! Read 5480 times
Blogs & Posts
12 October 2019
Nothing, and I mean nothing – is as fierce as a cool, sharp and on-point teeny-weeny-afro. And I mean that. I have worn almost every style out there on my natural hair. And the one that gave me the mo...
14 September 2019
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more m...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...