Blogs & Posts
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin started to lose its glow and ...
16 January 2020
This natural hair revolution has meant different things to different women. For some it changed their lives by giving them a reason to stop destroying their hair. For others it didn't play a big part ...
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
17 August 2020
You know, people have ALWAYS been up in Black women's business when it comes to our bodies, our hair. Too skinny, too fat, short, too nappy, too whatever. And you know what? Leave us alone. There is a...
- A Close Look at New Naturals Read 1407 times
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 5845 times
- Natural Hair Elasticity Read 19452 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 2785 times
- Argan Oil Read 7973 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 3206 times
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13547 times