Blogs & Posts
- Kukui Nut Oil Read 8238 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 807 times
- Whipped Shea Butter Read 2029 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 7216 times
- Stop Touching My Hair! Read 5189 times
- All About Comfrey Read 5926 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 5049 times
Displaying items by tag: base oil
Baobab oil is a great oil to use in intensive hair repair treatments and conditioners. It warms well and penetrates deeply.
Trichilia emetica – also known as the Cape Mahogany – is a beautiful slow-growing hardwood tree that grows up to 30m in height.
I believe that the African continent is the home of the best skin & haircare natural oils in the world. Of all the oils beneficial for the skin, Marula Oil is my favorite.
Olive oil is one of those basic staple oils that most people already have in their kitchen cupboard.
Castor oil has been used by humans for over 4000 years for a variety of uses including as an insecticide, lubricant and as an anti-fungal ointment.
Coconut is currently one of the most popular of all the oils used in natural hair care. You will find it in just about every natural hair leave in product claiming moisturizing and smoothing properties.
Argan oil is worthy of the "holy grail" title oil for both skin and hair. It can be used alone or blended, especially with coconut oil.
A highly prized oil, this light oil is like Argan and is also one that has major benefits for the skin.