Blogs & Posts
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 1333 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8614 times
- Natural Hair vs Doctor Appt Read 2790 times
- Why I Love Lupita Nyong’o Read 6060 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 2559 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 3017 times
- A Close Look at New Naturals Read 1148 times
Displaying items by tag: base oils
The hardy Mongongo tree mostly found thriving in the deep sands of the Kalahari and its fruit and oil have sustained the Bushmen and other desert dwellers for thousands of years.
Pracaxi oil is an exotic oil, relatively rare on the market and not widely used. It is an extraordinary oil and a very rich therapeutic oil extracted from the seed of the Oil Bean Tree.