Blogs & Posts
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 1478 times
- Simple ACV Conditioner Read 18499 times
- Winterize Your Hair Read 3411 times
- Baobab Oil Read 9156 times
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 5697 times
- Mint Stinger Rinse Read 18572 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 1031 times
Displaying items by tag: base oils
The hardy Mongongo tree mostly found thriving in the deep sands of the Kalahari and its fruit and oil have sustained the Bushmen and other desert dwellers for thousands of years.
Pracaxi oil is an exotic oil, relatively rare on the market and not widely used. It is an extraordinary oil and a very rich therapeutic oil extracted from the seed of the Oil Bean Tree.