Blogs & Posts
- Natural Hair and The Military Read 6133 times
- Jamaica Black Castor Oil Read 10757 times
- Danger: Natural Hair Expectations Read 9470 times
- The War Against Natural Hair Read 11034 times
- Wigs, Weaves, Crochet Braids Read 4979 times
- Mint Stinger Rinse Read 18768 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 3347 times
Displaying items by tag: carrier oils
Castor oil has been used by humans for over 4000 years for a variety of uses including as an insecticide, lubricant and as an anti-fungal ointment.
I like to refer to jojoba oil as "liquid gold" for napptural hair. It is golden, rich but light with a soft texture and nutty aroma. It is by far the best oil you will find for your hair and scalp.