Blogs & Posts
- Transitioning Problems Read 24721 times
- Shea Nut Oil Read 16021 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 2735 times
- Moisturizing Spritz Read 6932 times
- Dry Hair? You Can Fix That Read 15549 times
- Honey Cream Treatment Read 6878 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 9535 times
Displaying items by tag: carrier oils
Castor oil has been used by humans for over 4000 years for a variety of uses including as an insecticide, lubricant and as an anti-fungal ointment.
I like to refer to jojoba oil as "liquid gold" for napptural hair. It is golden, rich but light with a soft texture and nutty aroma. It is by far the best oil you will find for your hair and scalp.