Blogs & Posts
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 1031 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 1450 times
- Natural Hair vs Doctor Appt Read 2891 times
- Whipped Shea Butter Read 2340 times
- Butters, Whips & Pomades! Read 6199 times
- Apricot Kernel Oil Read 10069 times
- Itchy Scalp Shampoo Read 11569 times
Displaying items by tag: coconut oil
This is a great restorative and conditoning hair masque that's quick and easy. Helps soften tired, dry, uncoooperative hair.
Coconut is currently one of the most popular of all the oils used in natural hair care. You will find it in just about every natural hair leave in product claiming moisturizing and smoothing properties.