Blogs & Posts
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6705 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11500 times
- A High Price to Pay Read 3552 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5375 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 1348 times
- Does Dirty Natural Hair Grow Faster? Read 18954 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 1517 times
Displaying items by tag: hair oils
The hardy Mongongo tree mostly found thriving in the deep sands of the Kalahari and its fruit and oil have sustained the Bushmen and other desert dwellers for thousands of years.
Pracaxi oil is an exotic oil, relatively rare on the market and not widely used. It is an extraordinary oil and a very rich therapeutic oil extracted from the seed of the Oil Bean Tree.