Blogs & Posts
17 August 2020
You know, people have ALWAYS been up in Black women's business when it comes to our bodies, our hair. Too skinny, too fat, short, too nappy, too whatever. And you know what? Leave us alone. There is a...
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
16 January 2020
This natural hair revolution has meant different things to different women. For some it changed their lives by giving them a reason to stop destroying their hair. For others it didn't play a big part ...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
10 December 2019
"I am a daughter of the African soil and I am beautiful. See your face reflected in mine" Zobizini Tunzi Congratulations to Zozibini Tunzi, Miss Universe 2019. Her beauty is strikingly honest,&nb...
- Black Walnut Hair Dye Read 19529 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 2735 times
- Suave Naturals - Know Your Ingredients Read 2493 times
- Locking in Moisture for Natural Hair Read 1182 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 5315 times
- Marula Oil Read 9597 times
- Waiting Room Hair Read 3150 times