Blogs & Posts
- Locking Your Hair - Starting Locs Read 40534 times
- Short. Sharp. Chic. Read 4755 times
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 1920 times
- Waiting Room Hair Read 3320 times
- Relaxer Sales Down Read 2068 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 1303 times
- Trichilia Oil Read 6895 times
Displaying items by tag: moisturizing hair
There is nothing wrong with taking time out for yourself, to recharge your batteries and give life to those parts of you that have been put to the side or neglected. Be it something to do with your health, your diet, your body, your emotional needs, every part of us needs nurturing at some time or another. Every Superwoman needs to recharge.
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and hydrated all day. We outline the best moisturizing tips for all hair textures.
By far, the most common problem naturals are faced with is dry hair. I don’t mean “not wet” dry hair. I mean dry like the Sahara dry. If you are having this problem, there is one thing you must do before anything else.