Blogs & Posts
27 July 2019
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
16 January 2020
This natural hair revolution has meant different things to different women. For some it changed their lives by giving them a reason to stop destroying their hair. For others it didn't play a big part ...
10 December 2019
"I am a daughter of the African soil and I am beautiful. See your face reflected in mine" Zobizini Tunzi Congratulations to Zozibini Tunzi, Miss Universe 2019. Her beauty is strikingly honest,&nb...
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 2915 times
- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 6581 times
- Winterize Your Hair Read 3611 times
- Why I Love Lupita Nyong’o Read 6394 times
- Wigs, Weaves, Crochet Braids Read 5045 times
- Short. Sharp. Chic. Read 4760 times
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13673 times