Blogs & Posts
11 September 2019
Back when I wrote this article about Viola Davis and her big beautiful afro at the Golden Globes, I was super excited. No one had dared to wear their natural hair so OUT and so BIG before, and she abs...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
02 July 2019
Making color POP! Let's talk color. Darkening, lightening, enhancing colors. Ombre, block color, stripes and grey coverage. If you're going to do it, do it as healthily as possible. Virgin ...
27 July 2019
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin started to lose its glow and ...
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 3057 times
- Dee's CoCoLoYo Read 9110 times
- Does Dirty Natural Hair Grow Faster? Read 19705 times
- Dry Scalp Remedies Read 6041 times
- Shea Butter Basics Read 4284 times
- Locking Your Hair - Starting Locs Read 39462 times
- Black Walnut Hair Dye Read 19549 times