Blogs & Posts
14 September 2019
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more m...
21 August 2020
A new study conducted by Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, a management professor and a senior associate dean who conducted the research at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, has been released with no...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 5089 times
- Hair Typing: The Deal Read 6965 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5457 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 1264 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 2865 times
- Natural Preservatives Read 5150 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 14144 times