Blogs & Posts
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin started to lose its glow and ...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
11 September 2019
Back when I wrote this article about Viola Davis and her big beautiful afro at the Golden Globes, I was super excited. No one had dared to wear their natural hair so OUT and so BIG before, and she abs...
21 August 2020
A new study conducted by Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, a management professor and a senior associate dean who conducted the research at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, has been released with no...
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 9798 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 20210 times
- Simplify Your Hair Routine Read 8220 times
- 5 Quick Fixes for Natural Hair Pampering Read 2200 times
- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 6314 times
- Natural Hair and The Military Read 6014 times
- Infused Comfrey Oil Read 8744 times