Blogs & Posts
10 December 2019
"I am a daughter of the African soil and I am beautiful. See your face reflected in mine" Zobizini Tunzi Congratulations to Zozibini Tunzi, Miss Universe 2019. Her beauty is strikingly honest,&nb...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
26 August 2020
A couple of times a year, this subject come around. Like a comet, it blasts through natural hair groups, discussion forums and social media. Is the word "nappy" good or bad? Should we use it or not?&n...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin started to lose its glow and ...
- Hair Typing: The Deal Read 7491 times
- Mongongo Oil Read 7738 times
- Kinky Marley Twist No-Braid Method Read 22979 times
- Petrolatum. What They Don't Tell You Read 3510 times
- Super Short Styling Read 5400 times
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13727 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 11121 times