Blogs & Posts
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
30 May 2020
Curl definition really isn't the right term for use with actual afro hair. Afro hair is more tightly coiled that curly. Curls are a loose pattern. Afro coils are a tight pattern. So, I am go...
16 January 2020
This natural hair revolution has meant different things to different women. For some it changed their lives by giving them a reason to stop destroying their hair. For others it didn't play a big part ...
26 August 2020
A couple of times a year, this subject come around. Like a comet, it blasts through natural hair groups, discussion forums and social media. Is the word "nappy" good or bad? Should we use it or not?&n...
- Winterize Your Hair Read 3284 times
- 5 Quick Fixes for Natural Hair Pampering Read 1766 times
- Does Dirty Natural Hair Grow Faster? Read 19203 times
- Mongongo Oil Read 7070 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 5123 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8566 times
- Comfrey Elder Rinse Read 6431 times