- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6558 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5211 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 934 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 1389 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 4804 times
- The Chunky Fro Read 9523 times
- All About Comfrey Read 5651 times
Blogs & Posts
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin starte...
12 October 2019
Nothing, and I mean nothing – is as fierce as a cool, sharp and on-point teeny-weeny-afro. And I mean that. I have worn almost every style out there on my natural hair. And the one that gave me the mo...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...