Blogs & Posts
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
27 July 2019
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making su...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
- 10 Chemicals to Avoid Read 7049 times
- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 34912 times
- A High Price to Pay Read 3496 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 8658 times
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 853 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5332 times
- Jamaica Black Castor Oil Read 10056 times