- 5 Quick Fixes for Natural Hair Pampering Read 318 times
- Jamaica Black Castor Oil Read 9797 times
- Natural Preservatives Read 4767 times
- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11059 times
- Dry Hair? You Can Fix That Read 14834 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 13693 times
- Marula Oil Read 8953 times
NEW on the Forums
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
Would it be okay for me...
I have long advised my readers that petrolatum is generally bad for hair and skin. It is a byproduct of the petroleum industry and is not tightly regulated in the United States like it is in the EU for cosmetic use. Here's why you should reconsider product containing petrolatum.
Going natural after years of relaxing your hair can be a difficult time. Not only are you confronted with a brand new texture of hair you are not used to, you are also entering a brand new world of hair care products.
Most of the commercially available hair care products today use harmful, potentially carcinogenic ingredients. I first wrote this article in 2003 and since then have made several revisions. This is my latest for 2017. Still the same 10.