- Whipped Shea Butter Read 1610 times
- Natural Hair and The Military Read 5297 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 773 times
Broken Arm + Natural Hair =
- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11059 times
- Petrolatum. What They Don't Tell You Read 443 times
- Wigs, Weaves, Crochet Braids Read 3875 times
NEW on the Forums
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
Would it be okay for me...
A recently published study published on June 9, 2017 in Carcinogenesis, Volume 38, Issue 9, 1 September 2017 has discovered a link between hair dye usage and diseases including breast cancer. This is a red flag for us all to re-examine our use of chemicals.
It’s inevitable. The last frontier of a head of healthy, natural hair – the process of going grey. We all have to face it. It will happen. All of us who are heading for a “mature” age, and even some of our younger women who have that early-graying gene, or the stress-caused change have to face it, though earlier than the rest of us.