- Afro Puffs & Frohawks Read 6170 times
- Natural Hair and The Military Read 5297 times
- Juniper Jump Hair Loss Tonic Read 4814 times
- Kukui Nut Oil Read 7852 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 725 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5077 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 16518 times
NEW on the Forums
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
Would it be okay for me...
I am reclaiming my napptural time. Subject: If your hair is natural and you relax your hairline are you still natural? My inbox blew up the other day. It seems there is some kerfuffle going on about natural hair bloggers on social media relaxing their edges, advising you to do it and now many folks out there want to know what I think (thank you for that).