- Simplify Your Hair Routine Read 7197 times
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6426 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 724 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 773 times
- Transitioning Problems - Causes & Solutions Read 18704 times
- 10 Chemicals to Avoid Read 6733 times
- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 5393 times
NEW on the Forums
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
Would it be okay for me...
I have never liked the look of braids at the base of kinky twist extensions. I have tried several alternative methods of putting Marley twists in and this is the only method that did not result in the extensions either falling out or getting tangled or knotted at the base.
This rich and creamy butter can be used to moisturize twists, braids and coils and smooth your ends. You can make it lighter by using an electric mixer to whip the butter. This recipe is really realy easy and adds a long lasting set for yout twists.