- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 888 times
- 5 Steps to Younger Skin Read 518 times
- The War Against Natural Hair Read 10421 times
- Viola Davis' Fro Slayed Us All Read 6333 times
- All About Comfrey Read 5655 times
- Does Dirty Natural Hair Grow Faster? Read 18356 times
- Dandruff Shampoo Read 7784 times
Can you wear you afro without adornment? WIthout a headband / scarf or hair combs? After years of using chemical relaxers, can you really enjoy every part of the process of going natural? If you can't, you're not alone. Let's examine why.
The words “clumpy” and “chunky” brings some not-so-pretty things to mind, except in the world of natural hair, where the words are viewed as a neat thing our natural hair does. I have heard the terms “chunky puff”, “chunky ‘fro” and “chunky wash-and-go” used separately but all relating to the same general look.