- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 121 times
- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 33007 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 4663 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 724 times
- Wigs, Weaves, Crochet Braids Read 3875 times
- A High Price to Pay Read 3222 times
- Natural Hair: Pretty Girl Read 6443 times
NEW on the Forums
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
Would it be okay for me...
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.