- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 3832 times
My No-Comb Challenge
- A Close Look at New Naturals Read 739 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 1027 times
- Argan Oil Read 7392 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 881 times
- Natural Hair & Children Read 11060 times
There is nothing wrong with taking time out for yourself, to recharge your batteries and give life to those parts of you that have been put to the side or neglected. Be it something to do with your health, your diet, your body, your emotional needs, every part of us needs nurturing at some time or another. Every Superwoman needs to recharge.
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and hydrated all day. We outline the best moisturizing tips for all hair textures.
By far, the most common problem naturals are faced with is dry hair. I don’t mean “not wet” dry hair. I mean dry like the Sahara dry. If you are having this problem, there is one thing you must do before anything else.