- Wigs, Weaves, Crochet Braids Read 3915 times
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 433 times
- The War Against Natural Hair Read 10305 times
- Does Dirty Natural Hair Grow Faster? Read 18186 times
- Baobab Oil Read 8539 times
- Transitioner Quiz Read 16187 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 755 times
NEW on the Forums
Hi everyone. I big...
Hey all, I am new to...
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
For newbies on the natural journey, here’s the deal. There is a lot of misinformation around about natural hair care, what products to use and what it does and doesn’t do. Whether you are thinking about going natural or just starting your transition, it's important to learn all you can about your hair. I'm dropping some knowledge on a few points.
If you have thought about going natural, you have probably heard some of the things people claim that will make transitioning easier or going natural instantaneous. Most of these things are myths.