- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11200 times
- Apricot Kernel Oil Read 9347 times
- Moisturizing Spritz Read 6428 times
- Natural Hair: Pretty Girl Read 6524 times
Trimming Your TWA
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 708 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 16947 times
For newbies on the natural journey, here’s the deal. There is a lot of misinformation around about natural hair care, what products to use and what it does and doesn’t do. Whether you are thinking about going natural or just starting your transition, it's important to learn all you can about your hair. I'm dropping some knowledge on a few points.
If you have thought about going natural, you have probably heard some of the things people claim that will make transitioning easier or going natural instantaneous. Most of these things are myths.