- Shea Nut Oil Read 14869 times
- Butters, Whips & Pomades! Read 5480 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 17109 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 5532 times
- Transitioner Quiz Read 17049 times
- Shea Twist Butter Read 7318 times
- Mint Stinger Rinse Read 18103 times
I have long advised my readers that petrolatum is generally bad for hair and skin. It is a byproduct of the petroleum industry and is not tightly regulated in the United States like it is in the EU for cosmetic use. Here's why you should reconsider product containing petrolatum.