- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 330 times
- Whipped Shea Butter Read 1656 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 16414 times
- Black Walnut Hair Dye Read 14988 times
- A Close Look at New Naturals Read 606 times
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6454 times
My No-Comb Challenge
NEW on the Forums
Hi everyone. I big...
Hey all, I am new to...
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
I have long advised my readers that petrolatum is generally bad for hair and skin. It is a byproduct of the petroleum industry and is not tightly regulated in the United States like it is in the EU for cosmetic use. Here's why you should reconsider product containing petrolatum.