- Lavender Essentials Read 4663 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 17603 times
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 6425 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 10988 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 1752 times
My No-Comb Challenge
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13727 times
1 minute reading time (49 words)
Ends thin.. is there sometimes I should do?
I got some thin parts at the end of my locs. Most of my ends are not that thin but some are. Not sure if I'm supposed to cut them or??? Vid included. Can I get some some advice queens.
Original author: Marselek Brown