- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 16660 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 4706 times
- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11106 times
- Locking Your Hair - Starting Locs Read 33442 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 16433 times
- Transitioner Quiz Read 16256 times
- Why I Love Lupita Nyong’o Read 5615 times
NEW on the Forums
Hi everyone, new to...
Hi all, I'm new here...
Hey ya'll, whats going...
I just wanted to take...
Hi everyone. I big...
Hey all, I am new to...
Hello, I am excited...
1 minute reading time (53 words)
Getting Over Shrinkage
Shrinkage - You've got to blowout, stretch your hair dry with some kind of gel or setting product. But you know, whenever some dampness happens, the shrinkage is going to snap back. So with natural hair, any non-shrunk style (besides locs, extensions etc) is a very temporary style.
Original author: deecoily