- Apricot Kernel Oil Read 9771 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 2427 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 2433 times
- Dee's CoCoLoYo Read 8732 times
- Locking in Moisture for Natural Hair Read 834 times
- Power Shine Vinegar Rinse Read 13046 times
- Pracaxi Oil Read 12644 times
1 minute reading time (118 words)
I need help with this journey that I am about to embark on, started with interlocks.
I am so ready for locs, I'm 63 and totally gray (it's pretty). The girl that started them in April just left her clients. I found someone else,but I am ready to do my on and I'm unsure as to how do I proceed. I am locking but thin at the roots interlocked the last few months. So I wonder how long will twisting the new growth last before I interlock again. Already the strands are thin because of the tightness used when interlocked, it took three washes and a lot of soothing product to reduce the tension please help! I live in a small town and don't have 3 choices.
Original author: dshadec