- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 752 times
- Lavender Essentials Read 3871 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8196 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 897 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11281 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 7418 times
Broken Arm + Natural Hair =
1 minute reading time (118 words)
I need help with this journey that I am about to embark on, started with interlocks.
I am so ready for locs, I'm 63 and totally gray (it's pretty). The girl that started them in April just left her clients. I found someone else,but I am ready to do my on and I'm unsure as to how do I proceed. I am locking but thin at the roots interlocked the last few months. So I wonder how long will twisting the new growth last before I interlock again. Already the strands are thin because of the tightness used when interlocked, it took three washes and a lot of soothing product to reduce the tension please help! I live in a small town and don't have 3 choices.
Original author: dshadec