- Transitioner Quiz Read 18172 times
- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 5788 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11494 times
- 5 Steps to Younger Skin Read 676 times
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6700 times
- Marshmallow Aloe Softener Read 6544 times
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 4679 times
1 minute reading time (118 words)
I need help with this journey that I am about to embark on, started with interlocks.
I am so ready for locs, I'm 63 and totally gray (it's pretty). The girl that started them in April just left her clients. I found someone else,but I am ready to do my on and I'm unsure as to how do I proceed. I am locking but thin at the roots interlocked the last few months. So I wonder how long will twisting the new growth last before I interlock again. Already the strands are thin because of the tightness used when interlocked, it took three washes and a lot of soothing product to reduce the tension please help! I live in a small town and don't have 3 choices.
Original author: dshadec