- Kinky Marley Twist No-Braid Method Read 22580 times
- The Myth of Militancy Read 2616 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 2268 times
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13447 times
- A PLACE FOR US Read 12063 times
- Locking in Moisture for Natural Hair Read 1085 times
- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 36485 times
1 minute reading time (86 words)
Loc build up. Don't know what to do.
Been loc'd for about 1.5 years. Back if my locs is in a state. I don't know where this shit has come from. I use minimal products. But I've been going awhile without washing( month or two gap) so maybe this is the culmination of my neglect. But I wonder why now. I've been doing these gaps in washes since I started and didn't have none of these problems. It's terrible. Is there a way to upload pics?
Original author: Marselek Brown