Hi all.
I was planning on starting my natural journey this weekend but we got hit was a severe thunderstorm warning and the humidity has spiked to about 45% in the past 12 hours. Would it be a better idea to wait until the weather calms down or is now as good a time as any to start?
I would appreciate any input.

Thank you!
Original link
Original author: WhitneyLiz