- Fearing the 'Fro Read 16000 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 849 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 18676 times
- Mythbusting Natural Hair Read 13306 times
- Kinky Marley Twist No-Braid Method Read 22360 times
- Transitioning Problems Read 22803 times
- Natural Hair: Pretty Girl Read 6815 times
2019 New York Fashion Week Natural Hair
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more models of color are gracing our runways and more and more of them are working with their natural hair. Let's face it, when it comes to modelling, it is easier and more convenient to keep our hair natural than to relax it. Relaxing weakens the hair and takes away versatility . Now it seems people are taking notice!
Some good news for us fuller figured women too: Nearly a Third of NYFW Designers Have Increased Their Size Range Since Last Season and it's about time. But that's another blog.
Look at our young women in all their natural glory. The more natural hair we see, the better!
Natural Hairstylists Doing Their Thing
A lot of work by a lot of talented natural hair stylists goes into making these models look fab on the catwalks for the top fashion designers of the world. Here's a peek at a few stylists in action behind the scenes.
Natural Styles Hitting the Catwalk
And that knockout cover photo was from a fantastic Phil Oh shoot you can see in full here: Phil O's Best Street Style