- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 7097 times
- Shea Twist Butter Read 8417 times
- Short Natural Hair. Care! Read 4283 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 14471 times
- Anti-Dandruff Tonic Read 5776 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8821 times
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 1689 times
2019 New York Fashion Week Natural Hair
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more models of color are gracing our runways and more and more of them are working with their natural hair. Let's face it, when it comes to modelling, it is easier and more convenient to keep our hair natural than to relax it. Relaxing weakens the hair and takes away versatility . Now it seems people are taking notice!
Some good news for us fuller figured women too: Nearly a Third of NYFW Designers Have Increased Their Size Range Since Last Season and it's about time. But that's another blog.
Look at our young women in all their natural glory. The more natural hair we see, the better!
Natural Hairstylists Doing Their Thing
A lot of work by a lot of talented natural hair stylists goes into making these models look fab on the catwalks for the top fashion designers of the world. Here's a peek at a few stylists in action behind the scenes.
Natural Styles Hitting the Catwalk
And that knockout cover photo was from a fantastic Phil Oh shoot you can see in full here: Phil O's Best Street Style