- Jamaica Black Castor Oil Read 10404 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 14247 times
- Natural Preservatives Read 5282 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 19296 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 17069 times
- 5 Steps to Younger Skin Read 851 times
- Grapeseed Oil Read 7714 times
1 minute reading time (121 words)
TEXTURIZER IN 4C HAIR didn’t keep the curls?
I applied a Texturizer with lye to my 4C hair, it turned to (Jheri curl) like curls while the Texturizer was in there. I was extremely satisfied with the results so I rinsed it out. Even when I applied the shampoo it was still very loose curls. HOWEVER, once I used the conditioner NEARLY all of the results(curls) went away. My 4c hair definitely has reduced shrinkage since, but not the results I expected or EVEN SAW in my Hair. What did I do wrong? Is there any way I can keep the loose curls I had? -My hair is 7inches -I am a male. -it was my first time doing it. Responses appreciated!
Original author: 4cHairMale