- Shea Nut Oil Read 16090 times
- Fearing the 'Fro Read 16280 times
- A PLACE FOR US Read 12178 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 3135 times
- Itchy Scalp Shampoo Read 11633 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 2516 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 12013 times
1 minute reading time (121 words)
TEXTURIZER IN 4C HAIR didn’t keep the curls?
I applied a Texturizer with lye to my 4C hair, it turned to (Jheri curl) like curls while the Texturizer was in there. I was extremely satisfied with the results so I rinsed it out. Even when I applied the shampoo it was still very loose curls. HOWEVER, once I used the conditioner NEARLY all of the results(curls) went away. My 4c hair definitely has reduced shrinkage since, but not the results I expected or EVEN SAW in my Hair. What did I do wrong? Is there any way I can keep the loose curls I had? -My hair is 7inches -I am a male. -it was my first time doing it. Responses appreciated!
Original author: 4cHairMale