- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 18048 times
- Itchy Scalp Shampoo Read 11256 times
- Kinky Marley Twist No-Braid Method Read 22183 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 731 times
- Jamaica Black Castor Oil Read 10092 times
- A High Price to Pay Read 3540 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 16831 times
1 minute reading time (162 words)
They're killing us.
They've always killed us.
Black lives do not matter as much as White lives.
As far as I'm concerned, through all my pessimism this is a turning point because for the first time a SIGNIFICANT amount of non-Blacks worldwide and within our borders recognize the struggle is real. People are learning and though some prefer not to learn but to wallow in stupidity and with a blind refusal to see beyond their privilege, we are making progress. It is not up to Black people to change the system. We don't control the system. And until those who control the system make a concerted effort to change it, we will return to this point time after time after time as we have for over 400 years.
Keep the pressure up. Keep the movement going and do not allow yourselves to be distracted, taken off-message or pulled to the side.
Original author: deecoily