- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 37327 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 3133 times
- Shea Nut Oil Read 16471 times
- Fearing the 'Fro Read 16486 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 11121 times
- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 6670 times
- Danger: Natural Hair Expectations Read 9550 times
1 minute reading time (162 words)
They're killing us.
They've always killed us.
Black lives do not matter as much as White lives.
As far as I'm concerned, through all my pessimism this is a turning point because for the first time a SIGNIFICANT amount of non-Blacks worldwide and within our borders recognize the struggle is real. People are learning and though some prefer not to learn but to wallow in stupidity and with a blind refusal to see beyond their privilege, we are making progress. It is not up to Black people to change the system. We don't control the system. And until those who control the system make a concerted effort to change it, we will return to this point time after time after time as we have for over 400 years.
Keep the pressure up. Keep the movement going and do not allow yourselves to be distracted, taken off-message or pulled to the side.
Original author: deecoily