- Comfrey Elder Rinse Read 6635 times
- Petrolatum. What They Don't Tell You Read 2745 times
- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 36883 times
- Mongongo Oil Read 7471 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 2516 times
- 10 Chemicals to Avoid Read 7560 times
- Stop Touching My Hair! Read 5558 times
1 minute reading time (162 words)
They're killing us.
They've always killed us.
Black lives do not matter as much as White lives.
As far as I'm concerned, through all my pessimism this is a turning point because for the first time a SIGNIFICANT amount of non-Blacks worldwide and within our borders recognize the struggle is real. People are learning and though some prefer not to learn but to wallow in stupidity and with a blind refusal to see beyond their privilege, we are making progress. It is not up to Black people to change the system. We don't control the system. And until those who control the system make a concerted effort to change it, we will return to this point time after time after time as we have for over 400 years.
Keep the pressure up. Keep the movement going and do not allow yourselves to be distracted, taken off-message or pulled to the side.
Original author: deecoily