- Natural Hair Elasticity Read 16669 times
- Power Shine Vinegar Rinse Read 12767 times
- Mongongo Oil Read 6723 times
- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11247 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 2544 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 1037 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 1408 times
Transitioning starts out easy, but it gets harder and harder both physically and mentally. Growing out your natural hair, especially if you have been using relaxers for a long time will present many challenges.
I want to stop relaxing. What do I do?
Starting to grow out your relaxer can be scary and we understand that. There are many factors to take into account when you are trying to decide if you should enroll in School 1 BIG CHOP or School 2 TRANSITION. This quiz will help you work out which School is for you?